Time is drawing near for the Winner’s Choice Dinner and Auction on Saturday, November 2nd, 2019. Thanks to everyone who has already turned in their reservation or a donation…it is sure to be a big success. Just a couple of notes and answers to questions we’ve had:
- You still have plenty of time to turn in your reservations, but we would appreciate getting them in by Oct. 23rd
- If you are planning on making a donation, please let us know ASAP for program/inventory purposes
- If you have any questions about the event, visit the Spanish Knight page on the Foundation Website, or call the Foundation Office at 208-323-4789
- There will be a concurrent online auction which begins October 26-November 16, with items not at the event. Check it out! We’ll also begin publicizing the live auction items on that site (bishopkellyauction.org) the week before the event. You can bid on those even if you won’t be at the gala.
- We still have event tickets, a few Golden Tickets, and one more Knights’ Table (details online)
- Yes, someone really will win a car that night from The Auto Ranch Group