We will be honoring our Grandparents at our All School Mass at 9:15 on October 17th.
- Parking will be reserved in the back of the school near the Carley Center for Grandparents and guests.
- Golf cart shuttles will be on hand to help those who need assistance get from their cars to the Carley Center.
- There will be a special reception upstairs in the Carley Center after Mass for students and their Grandparents. (There is elevator access.)
- Parents are welcome to attend the Mass honoring Grandparents as well. We will have lots of seating for your family to be able to sit together with your student(s).
- The BK Spirit Store will be open in the main building after Mass.
BKPA is looking for a few people to volunteer with setup and take down for the reception following Mass. If you are interested, please email Lisa Lossness – firstname.lastname@example.org