2022 Junior Retreat:
February 3-5, 2022
Trinity Pines Retreat Center, Cascade
- Cost: $95 to be added to your BK account – there are scholarships available. See Mrs. Horn for more info.
- Transportation: Bus will leave BK at 3:30 PM on Thursday, February 3rd and return to BK at 2:00 PM on Saturday, February 5th
- Meals: Provided
- What to Bring: warm, comfortable clothes for the retreat as well as outer gear and shoes appropriate for outdoor activities. Jeans without holes are permitted. Participants will also need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries, and a notebook or journal. See the printable retreat flier for a full packing list.
- Lodging: Students will be sleeping in dorm-like lodging. (Separate dorms for boys and girls.) Dorms have twin beds, and bathrooms with showers.
- Cell Phones: There is no cell reception at the camp. Students will be asked to either leave phones at home, or have them turned off for the entire retreat. We will give parents land line phone numbers in case of emergency.
- Registration due by Friday, January 21st.