2022 Senior Retreat:
April 24-26, 2022
Quaker Hill Camp and Conference Center, McCall
- Cost: $95 to be added to your BK account – there are scholarships available. See Mrs. Horn for more info.
- Transportation: Bus will leave BK at 2:30 PM on Sunday, April 24th and return to BK at 2:00 PM on Tuesday, April 26th
- Meals: Provided
- What to Bring: warm, comfortable clothes, including outerwear for outdoor campfires – remember it’s still cold in McCall!. Shoes appropriate for outdoor activities. Jeans without holes are permitted. Participants will also need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries. See this printable retreat flier for a full packing list.
- Lodging: Students will be sleeping in dorm-like lodging. (Separate dorms for boys and girls.) Dorms have twin beds, and bathrooms with showers.
- Registration due by Wednesday, April 13th