Apply to Bishop Kelly High School
The Application Process for Bishop Kelly is Now Entirely Online!
To complete the enrollment application is a two-step process:
- STEP 1
New Students fill out THIS FORM
(Returning students are NOT required to complete this step.)
- STEP 2
Once the information requested is submitted, a link will be sent to
you from Bishop Kelly High School and TADS (our online
application portal) to complete the enrollment application and new
online tuition payment system. You will need to create an account
in TADS before you can proceed.
As part of Step 2 of the online application, you will be required to:
- Upload applicant’s birth certificate (new students only.)
- Upload applicant’s immunization record (new students only.)
- Upload applicant’s transcript (transfer students) or 1ST semester report card (incoming 9th grade students)
- If selecting Parish Support tuition rate, download Parish Subsidy Application and submit to your parish.
- Request courses – Please access the Academic Catalog to review courses descriptions.
- Pay application fee and sign up for online tuition statements and payment.
Additional Enrollment Resources and Requirements
Required Assessments for ALL Incoming Freshmen
Tuition Assistance and Fees
2017-18 Tuition Assistance Chart
Parish Subsidy Application
Technology Requirements at BK
Technology Assistance Application
BK Graduation Requirements
BK Bus Registration Form
BK Bus Transportation Info