APPLY TO BISHOP KELLY HIGH SCHOOL
FOR SPRING 2021 ONLY:
New Student Enrollment Application, please follow these steps:
For enrollment in SPRING 2021 ONLY – fill out this online form for SPRING 2021.
**Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year
will be available in mid-January 2021**
Students who wish to transfer for the current semester, please contact our Admissions Director Kelly Shockey:
email@example.com or (208) 375-6010.
Once the information requested is submitted, a link will be sent to
you from Bishop Kelly High School and TADS (our online
application portal) to complete the Enrollment Application and new
Online Tuition Payment System.
You will need to create an account in TADS before you can proceed.
- If selecting Parish Support tuition rate, download Parish Subsidy Application and submit to your parish.
- Request courses – Please access the 2020-2021 Academic Catalog to review course descriptions.
- Pay application fee and sign up for online tuition statements and payment.
- Review this list of non-tuition fees that will be added to your account when your application has been accepted. These fees are due July 1, 2020.
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Applicant’s Immunization Record
- Applicant’s Transcript (transfer students) or 1st Semester Report Card (incoming 9th grade students)
- Course Request Form for appropriate grade level
Enrollment Resources and Required Forms
Required Assessments for ALL Incoming Freshmen
Tuition Assistance and Fees
Financial Assistance Chart
Parish Subsidy Application
Technology Requirements at BK
Technology Assistance Application
BK Graduation Requirements
BK Bus Registration Form
2020 – 2021 Bus Transportation Information
Course Request Form for Freshmen
Course Request Form for Sophomores
Course Request Form for Juniors
Course Request Form for Seniors