Bishop Kelly provides each of our students the opportunity to find academic success. Our students are challenged to perform at their full potential, and we pride ourselves on preparing graduates to succeed at the next level of their education. BK’s graduation requirements meet or exceed the entrance requirements for all state and most private colleges and universities.
Our newest Alumknights, the Class of 2018 worked with our our talented, experienced, and committed faculty and staff to achieve the following:
- Ninety-nine percent of the graduates in the class of 2018 continued their education after high school.
- They were offered more than $16.5 million in scholarships to 74 colleges and universities across the US.
- The Class of 2018 has mean ACT and SAT scores among the top 10% of schools in the country.
- 53 graduates in the class of 2018 had a GPA of 4.0 or higher, and another 31 graduated with greater than a 3.75 GPA.
- Two 2018 grads were honored as commended, and one was honored as a National Merit Finalist.
- The Class of 2018 was awarded a record number of athletic scholarships – 23.
- As seniors, the Class of 2018 gave more than 12,000 hours of their time to serve our community.
For those students who excel academically, Bishop Kelly offers access to AP and advanced courses in these subjects:
- AP American Government
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus
- AP Chemistry
- AP Computer Science
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Human Geography
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Physics 1 & 2
- AP Spanish Language
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History